Why choose Manicom Real Estate?
At Manicom Real Estate, we don’t put you in our system. You are the system. We don’t move you around to meet our goals. We meet your goals. We take the time to take every step with you. We know that every detail is important and deserves our attention.
Questions to Ask Yourself Before Moving
Thinking about a move? There are several key questions you need to ask when trying to decide whether you should move or not. Here’s a list of questions we recommend you ask yourself.
- Why do I want to move?
- Is my current home too big? too small?
- Need a bigger or smaller yard?
- Does my home need any updating?
- Death in the family?
- Good/bad neighborhoods?
- How long do I want to stay there?
- Want a one story home? Want a two story home?
- How do I begin?
We are here to help you make the best decision for you and your family.
No matter what stage you are in buying or selling, whether your first time or 100th time, the process can be overwhelming.
Our goal is to take that stress and make it easier and hopefully a little fun. And help you get the most money you can in the process.
Quick steps to get started:
- Find someone to talk to help you determine what your goal is. We can be that person. Service is free.
- Do you want or need to move? It changes a lot of variables.
- Time frame..weeks, months?
- What do you love/hate about your home? Would you love it more with just a few changes? Would it make you want to stay?
- What is your biggest dread about selling? We can help with that dread. Simple steps often make a big difference.
- Love your location but not your house? Let our experienced agents help you.
Have a question? Call or email us. We want to help.